Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Security State Bank continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and will comply with the recommendations of the CDC and South Dakota Department of Health.
Effective Friday, March 20th, Security State Bank lobbies will be open by appointment only. Drive-up service will be available as usual during our regular drive-up hours. Our bankers are available by appointment. To make an appointment, you can call your local office, banker, or 1-855-647-2228.
At Security State Bank, we are keeping the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities we serve in mind. Management is continually monitoring the governmental and local responses to the virus. In addition, we are following the guidance of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.
The following precautions have been taken in our bank:
- Cleaning our lobby areas daily, focusing on high traffic areas
- Removal of our popcorn, coffee, and candy in our lobbies
- Washing our hands often and thoroughly
- Kleenex and hand sanitizer available
- Discontinuing personal handshakes
We invite you to use our many convenient services:
Drive – up
We are here to Help! If you need our assistance, please contact us:
- Contact Us Form
- By Phone at 855-647-2228, call your location or banker directly
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email your banker directly
You can also stay informed by visiting the Center for Disease control and prevention website https://www.cdc.gov/
Security State Bank continues to review additional precautions and measures as they become available. We will do our very best to let you know if there are changes to our lobby hours or operations.